Meeting Room (East Riding Leisure Goole)
Room is on the first floor.
Free parking is available on site.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to notify the centre of a cancellation in writing. Any cancellation not notified in writing will be subject to the maximum cancellation fee. A 'moved booking' to a different date is classed as a cancellation.
Room Cancellation fees are as follows:
If a deposit has been made:
- 100% of deposit
If no deposit has been made:
- 56 days notice or more: No charge
- Less than 56 days notice: 30% of the total hire charge
- Less than 26 days notice: 50% of the total hire charge
Catering Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Less than 24 hours notice: 75% of the total catering costs
- 48 hours notice: 50% of the total catering costs
- 72 hours notice: 25% of the total catering costs
- 96 hours notice: No charge
The total cost of provisional numbers for food will be payable if confirmation of numbers is not received within 24 hours.
- Public Wi-Fi
- ERYC Wi-Fi
- Tables and chairs provided
- Screen and Projector
- Flipchart Stand
- Flip Chart Paper and Pens
- Refreshments available:
- A hot drinks station can be provided for £1.50 per head which includes filtered coffee, tea, and biscuits. Hot water flasks can be provided at £5.25 each (approx 10 cups) with sachets of coffee and tea bags.
- Refreshment costs per head:
- There is a hot/ cold buffet menu with various options and prices. There is a cafe on site providing a good range of meals, snacks and cakes.
- Cost per hour: